Easy Model Platinum Collection 37253
Messerschmitt Bf 109G Display Model
Luftwaffe JG 27, 1943
|Messerschmitt Bf 109G||5"||5.5"|
One of the greatest fighters of all time designed by Willi Messerschmitt the Bf 109 was in continuous production from 1936 to 1945 the over 33000 produced (the exact no. is unknown) represented nearly 2/3rds of Germany's entire output of single seat fighters, making it the most mass produced fighter aircraft ever. It first saw action in the Spanish Civil War and was unquestionably the world’s best fighter until bettered by the Spitfire in 1940.
The Easy Model "Platinum Collection" series presents highy-affordable, ready-made plastic models of military aircraft in 1:72 scale. While these models may not have the same "heft" as their diecast siblings, they do offer remarkable value for money. Most importantly, they look perfectly at home alongside diecast modes, allowing collectors to "flesh out" their collection with types and paint-schemes not yet available in diecast.
Easy Model "Platinum Collection" display airplanes feature:
- Molded plastic construction.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Spinning propellers.
- Authentic ordnance loads.
- Permanently extended landing gear.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".